FuseTalk can add value to many software offerings, expanding on their value and appeal. Regardless of what your offering is, adding discussion can radically improve your selling points by expanding the number of users who can extract value from your application. Applications such as ERP, CRM, Ecommerce, Logistics, Asset Management, Project Management, HR, Document/Content Management, Business Intelligence, Records Management, GIS, R&D software are all terrific candidates for FuseTalk integration. With FuseTalk, you can capture discussion, operating improvements, knowledge transfer, decisions, opportunities and strategies, and all in the context of your application's major points of interest. Imagine being able to add community value around new products, processes, equipment, buildings, projects, reports, web sites, programs and reports!
Why Take the Risk of Other Approaches?
FuseTalk has one the best brands in the Industry - who do you want associated with your brand? FuseTalk's API allows you to integrate easily with FuseTalk, so you don't cut off your commercial updates and get caught up in maintaining a custom version. Creating a FuseTalk-like product doesn't make sense when you look at the technological risks and the cost of development. FuseTalk represents no brand or technical risk and huge upside to your customer base.
A leader in the new generation of discussion forum and blogging solutions, with chat capability, FuseTalk makes the promise of easy, affordable and effective online collaboration real. Geared to the medium to large organization, FuseTalk features the ability to create multiple unique secure forums and support thousands of users on a single computer. FuseTalk's advanced security, performance, scalability and integration make it a leader in the corporate marketplace.
A Financial, Marketing and Technical Partner
Here at FuseTalk, we take away the risk, but we also work with you to provide visibility within our communities and work with you on the technical integration. We are flexible on licensing and can fit into your business model. We can white label and co-brand, we can take on an outsourced support service for your customers or support your team. Whatever makes sense for all of us to win is the deal that we can do. Get the conversation started by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond the opportunity to integrate and substantially augment your software solution with FuseTalk, you can also capitalize on many other opportunities:
- Integrate FuseTalk with ERP, Web Portals, Project Management Software, Asset Management Software and many other Enterprise solutions
- Customer product/services information publishing, feedback and ratings
- Customer, client, audience support forums
- Company policy forums
- Process/work function forums
- Central location for meeting minutes
- Committee portal
- Research, competitive analysis, decision making, procurement
- Ideas/Tips/Suggestion forums
- New service/product discussions
- Expertise based forums: "ask the experts"
- Flow-through publishing from suppliers
- Employee classifieds/social events and event calendars
- Event publishing and contact information
- Posts for all the little things that everyone should know, but can't find
- Company-supported initiatives such as sports, charitable and or community centric initiatives
- Secure portal for safe/secure discussions and documents with external providers (accountants, lawyers, advisors and directors)
- Express yourself within central, "always on" discussion forums or blogs
- Preserve and grow your intellectual capitals
- Capture, share and improve upon ideas, tips, tricks, expertise and documents
- Help customers and colleagues by answering questions to the benefit of everyone
- Put an end to the noise and discontinuity of disparate email systems
- Publish company, community, product and service information "once" to the utility of "many"
- Create a self-service environment that reduces effort and costs
- Solve many problems and unearth many opportunities with just one software solution
- No computer skills needed to deliver high ROI solutions
FuseTalk Standard Edition is a comprehensive discussion forum and is the preferred choice for medium organizations. Need more power? FuseTalk Enterprise Edition offers an unlimited number of forums and users, and scalability. FuseTalk Enterprise is the choice of large organizations and governmental agencies that do not want any limitations.
*Compare all editions.