Whether you run a small enthusiast discussion forum, or you require forums for your small business, FuseTalk is the product that you need. With an easy-to-use, intuitive administration system, extensive customization capabilities and a rich, yet simple, feature set, FuseTalk is a pleasure to use for casual administration and novice forum members. And if you take off in a way not contemplated, full RDBMS support, high performance and full linear scalability allow FuseTalk to match your needs.
- Customer product/services information publishing, feedback and ratings
- Customer, client, audience support forums
- Company policy forums
- Process/work function forums
- Central location for meeting minutes
- Committee portal
- Research, competitive analysis, decision making, procurement
- Ideas/Tips/Suggestion forums
- New service/product discussions
- Expertise based forums: "ask the experts"
- Flow-through publishing from suppliers
- Employee classifieds/social events and event calendars
- Event publishing and contact information
- Posts for all the little things that everyone should know, but can't find
- Company-supported initiatives such as sports, charitable and or community centric initiatives
- Secure portal for safe/secure discussions and documents with external providers (accountants, lawyers, advisors and directors)
- Express yourself within central, "always on" discussion forums or blogs
- Preserve and grow your intellectual capitals
- Capture, share and improve upon ideas, tips, tricks, expertise and documents
- Help customers and colleagues by answering questions to the benefit of everyone
- Put an end to the noise and discontinuity of disparate email systems
- Publish company, community, product and service information "once" to the utility of "many"
- Create a self-service environment that reduces effort and costs
- Solve many problems and unearth many opportunities with just one software solution
- No computer skills needed to deliver high ROI solutions
- Use one of our pre-design color themes or create your own. Either way, you can wrap your own logo and navigation, and make the forums reflective of your personal or your organization's style.
- No need to create duplication of users. Through FuseTalk's User Authentication Wizard, use your own set of users within FuseTalk.
- Want to access some of the FuseTalk functionality outside the forums? No problem. We'll show your developers how to integrate FuseTalk into your current environment.